Conscious Dynamics® Consultations and Transformational CoachingTransformational
About Consulting and CoachingIndividual work is available in person, by telephone, and on line.
What is transformational work?
Other individual work
Are you ready for transformational coaching?
Are you a good candidate?
Apply for Coaching
Easy Online Payments (PayPal transfers, Credit or Debit cards)
Important Distinctions (not therapy...)
Consultation and Transformational Coaching - Themes especially appropriate for working with Conscious Dynamics®
- Working with transitions; opening to opportunity
- Getting along with difficult people - personal and professional
- Support for helping professionals in incorporating their own meditation skills into work with clients (requires meditation practice and retreat experience)
- Development of consciousness - expanded consciousness and more efficient use of mind and brain
- Assessment (formal and informal) of your stressors and stress behavior
- Consultation on skillful professional behavior based on your style and skills
- Integrating meditation skills in the work environment - improved work relations and job satisfaction
- Consultation on mindful relationships using mediation skills and knowledge from assessments
- Integration of meditation skills in personal or professional relationship
- Integration of meditation practice and creativity into personal and professional life
- Developing wholesome qualities of mind such as compassion, kindness, generosity
- Recognizing character strengths and virtues (positive psychology)
- Career changes
Other individual work
- A basic course in Transformating Consciousness®
- Attention Training
- Stress Reduction
- Reduction of secondary stress for those in Helping Professions
Are you ready for Transformational coaching? Are the following statements true for you?
- At this point in my life, I am interested in creating a life I want to live rather than in solving problems or trying to fix my self.
- I will take action that seems skillful to me in order to achieve my goal[s] even if I don't see immediate progress.
- I will be straight forward with my coach about what I like and don't like about how the coaching relationship.
- I will work collaboratively with my coach to design goals and action steps to move forward with my goals, while maintaining integrity of my spiritual and personal unfolding.
- I will keep appointments with myself to do coaching homework I have created or chosen.
- I am willing to change behaviors that are interfering with my deepest unfolding
- I recognize change as a process that requires time and has a rhythm of its own.
- I am willing to try new approaches to achieve my goals or visions.
You are a good candidate for Conscious Dynamics® consulting or coaching if you have:
- A high level of self-knowledge but are interested in continuous learning.
- Acceptance of yourself, your weaknesses and your strengths
- Acceptance and tolerance of human nature in general
- Acceptance of the unknown and mysterious, including a willingness to heed 'irrational factors' without abandoning logic and reasoning.
Preparation and Application of Transformational work
- Meditation Instructions (which may include our transformational consciousness programs)
- Continued personal development of individual meditation practice
- Relational Meditation courses
- Creating Classes (page coming soon)
- Learning to share your committed meditation practice with others without imposing on them